Please check back frequently for updated information.
In addition to this change, the RBAC’s operational hours will be modified temporarily as follows, effective December 7:
Monday – Friday: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 6:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Clubhouse Cafe is closed for the season.
Lap swim will be available with one swimmer allowed per lane. As of now, lanes will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis, with a physically distanced queue for each pool. On deck, the queues will have a limited capacity due to space limitations. Upon the event those lines reach capacity, there will be physically distanced lines out in front of the Center. Staff will welcome you in the Center as space in the queue allows. Team memberships and water fitness passes are also valid for lap swimming.
Aqua walking in the shallow end is allowed, during times that the shallow end is not reserved. Masks must be worn and you must maintain a distance of 8 – 10 feet from others at all times.
If you are arriving at the Center with an appointment for a program other than lap swimming, please bypass the line.
Drowning Prevention Classes & Swim Lessons
Physical Therapy will be allowed on a one on one basis with a licensed Physical Therapist. A prescription is required. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Center
The locker rooms are closed temporarily. Please rinse off prior to your swim using the outdoor showers. Family changing rooms will be available for restroom use as needed. There will be no showers available post-swim.
Everyone arriving at the Center must wear a face-covering at all times (except while eating or drinking, if applicable) while at the pool or on the grounds of the facility. This applies to all adults and to children 2 years of age and older. Only individuals who have been instructed not to wear a face-covering by their medical provider are exempt from wearing one.
Anyone with cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever or chills, and/or currently under isolation or quarantine orders may not enter the facility.
Due to the new COVID-19 Order the RBAC at HOME (Zoom classes) is ending its season and the last day of classes is December 11th. We may be able to bring them back in 2021 in a slightly different format, as we know many patrons have benefited greatly from this program.
Online Yoga Classes
We remain absolutely committed to your health, safety, and wellness. We will continue to sanitize, disinfect, and follow proven hygienic practices to keep our staff and patrons safe and well.
City of Pasadena COVID-19
California Department of Public Health – Stay up to date on COVID-19
California ALL – COVID.CA.GOV
Pasadena COVID-19 Dashboard
Before You Arrive, Please Be Aware:
All visitors are required to adhere to the following protocols at all times:
- Everyone must fill out the online waiver prior to arriving at the Center.
- Cloth masks or face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times while not in the pools or showers, by all visitors older than 2.
- Patrons and staff are required to pass a symptom screening with a temperature check prior to entry. If you are under mandatory quarantine or isolation orders, you may not enter the facility.
- A physical distance of 6 feet between yourself and others is required and will be enforced.
- If you begin to feel unwell during your visit you must get the attention of an RBAC staff member, identified by staff shirts.
- Credit or debit cards are strongly encouraged.
Covid-19 Safety Measures at the RBAC
- Doors that are staffed within the facility, except for specific doors that would provide added protection and security to the building or staff areas, will be propped open and to provide a touch-free experience when in use.
- Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day; hand-sanitizer is also available.
- Lockers rooms are currently not available.
- Bring your filled water bottle with you. Water bottle filling stations are open but the water fountains are not available.
- All shared pool equipment shall be prohibited for any non-RBAC led program.
- Directional signage will be utilized to guide individuals in appropriate foot traffic to provide physical distancing.
- The use of stanchions, signage, cones, markers, and tape will be used to delineate patrons routes and the best way to proceed throughout the facility.
- Please refrain from spitting in the gutters during your swim.
- Snorkels may not be used while at our facility, as the use of snorkels can contribute to the spread of COVID- 19 more than normal under-water exhalation and side breathing. The RBAC may provide individualized accommodations upon request in accordance with the ADA. To request accommodation for a disability-based need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Local health orders:
Pasadena: Temporary Limited Stay at Home Order
Pasadena: Public Pools- Public Health Reopening Protocol
LA County: Temporary Targeted Safer at Home Order
Last revised: 12/23/2020