The Rose Bowl Aquatics Center receives many donation requests from schools, churches, clubs, and other community organizations each year. To ensure a timely response to your request, please follow the guidelines below.
Note: All guidelines MUST be followed or your request may be denied.
1. A statement about the organization and fundraising event on the organization’s letterhead must be mailed to:
Rose Bowl Aquatics Center
ATTN: Donation Requests
360 N. Arroyo Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91103
2. You must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return correspondence.
3. Requesting organization must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit, and the tax ID number must be included.
4. Must give at least 30 days’ notice before the date the donation is needed.
5. No more than one donation request per organization per 12 months.
6. No phone calls or emails.
It is at the sole discretion of the RBAC for which program a certificate may be issued. There are a limited number of donations available per year on a first-come, first-served basis.
We will respond to all approved requests via mail. Donations will not be mailed to private residences.