* Please join us! Meet Diana Nyad and hear her speak about her life, her historic swim from Cuba to Florida and her accomplishments. A book signing for her book, Find a Way, will take place immediately following. A portion of all book sales will be donated back to the RBAC. Look forwad to seeing you there!
December 10th at 6:00 pm
Be on the lookout for the Annual Campaign Postcard! Help us reach our 2015 Annual Campaign goal! This year, for every dollar donated (up to $50,000) an anonymous donor will match your donation! Donate today by clicking here or by picking up a donation envelope at the front desk!
* On November 25th, the Comp Pool will be long course until 3:00 pm due to the Masters 10K.
* The RBAC will be closed on Thursday, November 26th in observance of Thanksgiving. We wish you a wonderful Holiday!
* SALE! 10% off your entire purchase in the store on November 29th and 30th. Stock up on your favorite swimming gear before the holidays!
* Due to the SoCal Swimming Club Championships, the Comp Pool will have a different lane schedule December 3rd - 6th. Lane will not be available during the meet but there will be windows of lane availability in between prelims and finals. Please note parking and deck space will also be impacted. Thank you for your understanding!
* Special "Finning" event with Dione Anderton
Saturday, November 28th @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm (full class)
Saturday, November 28th @ 12:05 pm - 1:05 pm (6 spots left as of 11/17)
You must Register (RSVP) at the front desk
Fee: $15 Level:
Advanced Equipment: Fins and kick boards will be provided, however if you have your own, bring them.
* Thank you to everyone who came out on Saturday, September 26th to celebrate the RBAC's first 25 Remarkable Years! We appreciate your support and look forward to another amazing 25 years!
* Lifeguards wanted! The RBAC is looking for lifeguards to join this dynamic and fun group this fall! Please click here to apply or for more information.