SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
OPENS TODAY! REGISTER
IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY
AND GET 20% OFF ALL FEES!
to register. Use promo code FEB20 for the discount.
* As of 6:30 pm on Friday, 2/24, the heater in the therapy pool is down until 12:00 pm on Saturday, 2/25. The therapy pool is currently closed and will open in the morning, temperature permitting. Thank you for your understanding!
* Please find the Rec Pool Calendar for Feb 24th - 26th here
* Please find the Comp Pool Calendar for Feb 24th - 26th here.
* Sunday, Feb. 26th: 8:30 am the Aqua Zumba class is CANCELLED and
the 9:45 am Dynamic Deep Water Fitness is CANCELLED
* February 24th: Swim Team Pac Comm Champs Swim Meet from
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm in the Competition Pool. Deck space will be impacted.
* February 25th & 26th: Swim Team Pac Comm Champs Swim Meet all day.
No lap swim lanes available in the Competition Pool and
deck space will be impacted.
*We are thrilled to welcome Kandis Pulliam as the new
Lifeguard Manager at the RBAC. Kandis has held a variety of
positions at the RBAC over the years, including in the
lifeguard department. Her varied experience and commitment to
the Center's patrons make her ideal for this position.
She will continue her responsibilities as the Rays Coach.
Feel free to say hello and let Kandis know if you have any questions!
* SALE IN THE PRO SHOP!!
All suits on sale and Mermaid Nation suits $25 each!
Come pick up yours today!
* Congratulations to both the girls and boys 14 and under
Water Polo Teams on their National Championship!
They swept the tournament and both teams brought home the
GOLD from the TYR Champions Cup in Hawaii!
This win is a first for the RBAC and represents a major accomplishment
for these athletes and our club. We are so proud of these athletes and coaches!
* The Ellen Show visited the RBAC on Monday, November 21st!
to see 'Average Andy' learn how to dive!
* The Cafe is accepting applications for a new staff member. The position is 20 to 30 hours weekly, mainly afternoons 2pm to 8pm and some weekends. The position involves all aspects of work in a cafe: food prep , cashiering, maintaining consistency of food and cleaning. A food handlers certificate is needed (available on line for $10). Experience a plus but not a must. Please contact Rocco Romano at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* Click here
to read a LA Times Article about our aweosme Masters Dive Coach, Lenny Larsen.
* Looking for the latest in chic swimwear AND the greatest in comfort? The RBAC Pro Shop has the answer! “We are proud to announce that beautiful and practical swim suits featuring front zippers are now for sale,” commented Ali Blank, Pro Shop Manager. “Patrons enjoy these suits because they are easy to step into and zip up, and just as easy to take off even when they are wet.” Suits come in bright colors and polka dot patterns and are available in extra small, small, large, extra large and double-extra large and are $40 each. Hurry in to get your choice as the number of suits is limited and no reorder will be possible.
A very special thank you to Eleanor Nieuwenhuis of Mermaid Nation for making this very special offer possible.
The Pro Shop is open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday thru Friday and
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
For more information email Ali at email@example.com
* Did you know about RBAC's Special Needs Swim Team? Learn more by clicking here. Congrats to Coach Kandis and her team!
* Why water? Click here to learn more.
* Please click here to see a detailed Events calendar.
* Please click here
to see a detailed Rec Pool calendar.
* Lifeguards wanted! The RBAC is looking for lifeguards to join this dynamic and fun group year round! Please click here to apply or for more information.