Welcome to Anderson Adventure Camp H2O. 2020 is the 26th summer for Anderson Adventure Camp H2O!
Due to the COVID-19 virus, Anderson Adventure Camp H20 will be closed for the 2020 summer. We hope you are all staying home and staying safe.
Welcome to Anderson Adventure Camp H2O. 2020 would have been the 26th summer for Anderson Adventure Camp H2O! Due to COVID-19, Anderson Adventure Camp H2O will be closed for Summer 2020. Given the challenges of social distancing, lack of field trip opportunities, mask-wearing requirements and other government requirements, we would fail to meet the reasonable expectations that you have of our program as well as the ability to offer a quality camp that your children deserve.
This camp has continued to grow each year due to several factors. Happy campers and satisfied parents participating in a great program, run by a highly qualified staff! Are your kids ready to play, explore, create and laugh at Anderson Adventure Camp H2O? Anderson Adventure Camp H2O offers 13 one-week sessions of co-ed summer camp for children entering 1st – 7th grades. We hope to see you in 2021!
Due to COVID-19, Anderson Adventure Camp H2O will be closed for Summer 2020. Given the challenges of social distancing, lack of field trip opportunities, mask-wearing requirements and other government requirements, we would fail to meet the reasonable expectations that you have of our program as well as the ability to offer a quality camp that your children deserve.
If there is any change to the California or Pasadena guidelines that impact our ability to offer our summer camp programs this summer, and it is safe for our counselors to work and for the campers to attend, know that we will revisit the possibility of offering the camp in 2020.
We hope that you and your family stay healthy and know that we look forward to seeing you and your campers in the summer of 2021.
1. Registration/Additional Days: You are able to register for camp on a day by day basis. The daily fee for camp is $70. You can sign up for camp days at your discretion throughout the summer, but as a reminder, days with field trips fill up fast. Feel free to email and add any days that you would like throughout the summer.
2. Hours of Camp/After Care: Camp runs Monday-Friday from 9:00-3:00. You can drop off your child as early as 8:00. Pick up for campers is from 3:00-3:15. If you are unable to make it to camp before 3:15, you can have your child go to aftercare for an additional $12 charge. During aftercare they will have the options of swimming, art, arcade, or movies. After care runs from 3:00-6:00. Any parent who does not pick their child up by 6:00 p.m. will incur a late fee of $1 per minute of being late.
3. Absences/Make-up Days: Don’t worry if you need to cancel a day; however, you must notify the camp office in person or email the day of or prior to the absence. If the office is notified after the day of absence, you will forfeit that camp day. You can use this as a credit by the end of the summer. No refunds will be issued for dates not used by the end of the 2020 summer.
4. Deposit/Payments: If you registered before May 14, you had the option to pay for your camp days in full or pay a $10 deposit to per each camper and camp day to hold those camp days. This $10 would be applied to the $70 fee for each camp day and is non-refundable. On May 15th the remaining balance needs to be paid in full.
5. Groupings: Campers will be grouped based on the grade they are entering in the 2020-2021 school year. The groups are 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd-4th grade, and 5th-7th grade. These are the groups they will in for activities at camp and on field trips.
6. Behavior/Dismissal from Camp: The head counselors and/or director reserve the right to revoke the privilege of attending field trips and/or dismiss from camp any child whose behavior is deemed detrimental to the safe operation of the program. Each incidence is handled on a case by case basis that may include verbal warning, written warning, removal from field trips, removal from activities, and/or removal from program for the remainder of the 2020 summer.
7. Field Trips: Field trips will leave promptly at time notified of, but is subject to change. If a time changes, we will notify as soon as possible. Field trips will leave promptly at the scheduled time and will not wait for campers. If you arrive late or need to leave early, you are still more than welcome to have a normal day at camp. There are also several field trips that will return after 3:00. Please make sure to check the brochure about these dates and plan accordingly. Campers who require a support aid must purchase a ticket for field trips that require an admission ticket (Knott’s Berry Farm, Raging Waters, Soak City and Dodger Game).
For more information, contact us!
Adventure Camp hours are 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
$70.00 per day
After Care hours are 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
$12.00 per day .
*$1.00 per minute after 6:00pm
Registration will open February 3, 2020
Make up days and/or credits will be given in lieu of refunds for days missed. Credits must be used by August 21, 2020.
To receive a credit you must email the camp at email@example.com prior to the end of the day missed.
Yes! You can create your own schedule. There is no minimum number of days per week or weeks per summer.
Everything! All field trips entrance fees are included in the tuition, and campers are not allowed to bring money to camp, except on the Knotts Berry Farm, and Dodger Baseball Game trips.
All entrance fees are included in the tuition, and campers are not allowed to bring money on field trips, except on the Knott’s Berry Farm and Dodger Baseball Game trips.
At camp we have two Olympic size swimming pools, access to beautiful Brookside Park, shaded arts and crafts area, air-conditioned rooms and access to baseball fields, soccer fields, football fields, a play structure and a shaded picnic area.
Swim and dive lessons are offered daily for those interested campers. RBAC Swim and Dive instructors will teach the lessons and campers will be placed into small groups by ability and age. Each camper will receive 30 minute swim and 30 minute dive lessons each day between 9:00 – 11:00 am.
All of the field trips are optional. There will be a choice of activities on site for those who do not wish to attend the field trips. The cost of the field trips is included in the camp registration fee.
No. Children are required to bring their own food and drinks to camp. However, on special occasions, we have barbecue celebrations for the campers.
For the past 14 years, we have contracted bus transportation with Eagle Transportation, which services many Pasadena private schools.
The campers choose what they want to do each hour from our selection of activities including swimming and field trips.
Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, water, snacks, lunch and drinks. On special occasions, we will barbeque for the campers.
Do not send your child to camp with money (except for field trips to the Dodger Game and Knotts Berry Farm)–your camp fees cover everything. Also, children should not bring toys, games, playing cards, and electronic devices. These items seem to get misplaced or broken, and the children get upset.
Campers need to be dropped off between 8:00 – 8:45 am and picked up between 3:00 – 3:15 pm. All campers not picked up by 3:15 pm will be signed in for the After Camp program. Please send a note if someone other than the parents is picking up the children.
Campers will sign into the Extended Care program upon arrival at 3:15 pm. Parents must sign them out when they are picked up between 3:15 – 6:00 pm. Campers not picked up by 6:00 pm will be charged $1.00 per minute for the first 15 minutes and $2.00 per minute after 6:15 pm.
T-shirts will be handed out on the camper’s first day. The T-shirts are to be worn on field trip days. Additional T-shirts may be purchased for $10.00 each.
At www.rosebowlaquatics.org you can download brochures, get directions or have your questions answered. You may also call us at (626) 564 – 0330 ext. 433 between May 1st – August 24th or email camp 365 days a year at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, 30 minute Camp tours are available! Camp tours are available at 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm on the following dates: February 12th, February 27th, March 10th, April 14th, April 29th, May 4th, May 18th.