Studies have proven that when yoga is practiced on a regular basis the participant becomes more flexible, stronger, handles stress better and sleeps deeper. Starting May 2nd, yoga classes will be located both in person and via zoom.
Please purchase the correct pass that fits your attendance. Online attendance and monthly pass purchases will be tracked.
– Come early to secure your spot. No reservations will be taken online or by phone.
– All in-person classes are on a first come – first served basis…get there early.
– Daily session clip board for sign-in will be available at the Front Desk 30 minutes prior to the start of each class.
– Maximum room capacity will be 16 people. No exceptions, sorry.
– First in-person class, check in at the Front Desk to sign a liability waiver.
– Single drop in class, pay in person at the Front Desk.
– Got an unlimited monthly pass, sign in at the Front Desk and follow the instructions of the staff.
– Liability waiver only needs to be signed once – just your first in-person class.
– If you buy a single class and on the same day would like to buy a monthly pass, you just pay the difference.
IN-PERSON CLASS DETAILS:
MASKS are not required in class at this time. We are following the Pasadena Health Dept. and CDC guidelines. As we are well aware, this can change. Feel free to wear one if you prefer. If you do not feel well, please stay home.
PROPS will be available along with wipes for you to clean the props before returning them to the prop closet. We highly recommend you bring your own props if you can. You can roll your blocks and blanket into your yoga mat and loop your strap around the bundle. The loop can act as a handle to carry.
CLASS will use social distancing so leave space between each other in the Arroyo room.
Thank you for supporting RBAC and continuing your yoga practice. May you and your families stay healthy and safe.